Speed up audio without changing pitch. There are many examples of videos on the TikTok and Reels Instagram platforms created using audio sounds or speed-edited songs. And yeah! The result is amazing, as if the sound of the song has transitions that make the video look and sound more interesting.
Did you know that now you can speed up the audio on your Android smartphone without changing the pitch. With the apps I’m going to recommend in this article, you can change the audio speed like speeding it up or slowing it down while editing videos for free.
The best audio speed changer app in my opinion after trying it is CapCut. Besides being available for free on the Google Play Store service, you can also use the CapCut application to speed up audio with or without changing the pitch. In other words, the CapCut app has all the features you need to edit audio for your video editing needs.
Here I will explain a tutorial on how to speed up audio without changing the pitch on Android for free using the CapCut application for you to learn and practice.
How to Speed up Audio Without Changing Pitch
- Download and install the CapCut application on your Android smartphone via the Google Play Store.
- Open the CapCut application and create a new project.
- CapCut is actually a video editor app, so add videos or images to the project.
- Open the Audio menu or tap the Add audio layer in the timeline.
- Find and add the audio you want to speed up without changing its pitch.
- Tap the audio clip and then open the Speed menu.
- Increase the audio speed by sliding the speed point to the right.
- Uncheck the Pitch menu to speed up the audio without changing the pitch.
- Done and play your audio to hear the result.
Well, that’s the tutorial how to speed up audio without changing the pitch on Android for free using an audio speed changer app called CapCut. The result is great, right? Give your feedback via the comment box below. That is all and thank you.