Lemon milk font for CapCut. CapCut or previously known as ViaMaker is one of the free video editor apps for Android and iOS mobile devices that you can use to add text to videos very easily.
In the CapCut application there are hundreds of fonts from various languages such as Arabic, Indonesian, English, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Thai, and others that you can choose to create and add text to your videos.
If there are no fonts available in CapCut that you like, the good news is, now you can add your own font files that you got from font provider websites such as DaFont, Google Fonts, and so on.
One of the best aesthetic fonts for CapCut and widely used by content creators in their videos is Lemon Milk. Reporting from the DaFont website, you can get this Lemon Milk font for free for your personal use.
For your information, there is actually a font similar to Lemon Milk in CapCut’s font list. The font is Marvin which you can find in English fonts. However, similar doesn’t mean the same, right?
How to Get Lemon Milk Font on CapCut
- Visit the Dafont.com website with your favorite browser app.
- Look for the font “Lemon Milk” in the search bar.
- Tap the Download button next to the font.
- Done, you have the Lemon Milk font file.
How to Import Lemon Milk Font to CapCut
- Extract the Lemon Milk font that you downloaded.
- Create a new project or open an existing video editing project.
- Open the Text menu.
- Tap Add text.
- Type the text you want.
- Tap the plus button in the list of CapCut font categories.
- Tap the Upload files button.
- Find where the Lemon Milk fonts folder is located.
- Choose one of the Lemon Milk font types that you will use.
- The Lemon Milk font has been successfully imported into CapCut in the Import Font category.