Kemce CapCut template. Are you a beginner editor and want to edit cool videos very easily and quickly with just one click? If so, CapCut is the perfect mobile video editor app for you to use.
The CapCut app has a feature called Templates which can be very helpful in creating really cool videos very quickly. Why not, all you need to do is replace the photo or video with yours and let the template take care of other editing parts such as music, effects, animation, and so on.
Until now, there have been thousands of CapCut templates, all of which you can use for free and there will always be a new template every day. In fact, there are already many CapCut templates that have become a trend on TikTok and have gone viral in several countries.
Some viral templates such as jalebi baby CapCut template, habibi CapCut template, beggin CapCut template, se acabo CapCut template, and others I have shared on this blog. You can find all these templates in my previous articles or in the CapCut Templates category of this blog.
As for in this article, I will share with you the Kemce CapCut template which is also a trend right now. You can download and use the template at the link below.
Kemce CapCut Template Edit Tutorial
Kemce is not a song title, but it is an Indonesian slang term from the word “kece” or “keren” which means cool in English. There are so many creators from Indonesia who named the “Kemce CapCut template” on the templates they have created, so that the term Kemce is finally known by CapCut users around the world.
Like these the steps for editing the Kemce CapCut template via the link I shared above.
- Click the Kemce CapCut template link above.
- A new tab will open in your browser by accessing the capcut.net website page where the Kemce template is located. Click Use template in CapCut.
- The CapCut app will open automatically if you have it installed on your phone. Tap the Use template button.
- Select three photos to include in the template and tap Next.
- Your Kemce video preview will be played. Tap Export button to save it.
- Choose the video resolution you want, my recommendation is 720p.
- To save the video without the CapCut watermark in it, select and tap on the Export without watermark option.
- The video exporting process will take place, wait a moment.
- Once exported, the TikTok app will also open automatically if you have it installed and you can directly upload your videos there.
- Your videos have also been saved in the gallery, precisely in the Video album.
That’s the Kemce CapCut template and tutorials how to edit it that I can share in this article. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.