How to use CapCut template from TikTok. As we know, CapCut is a video editor app that has a Template feature that contains thousands of video presets that can all be used for free.
Apart from being able to find it directly in the application, it turns out that there are also many CapCut templates whose links are shared on social media platforms, especially TikTok.
CapCut and TikTok seem inseparable because indeed both are under the same parent company, ByteDance. That’s why the two can connect with each other through their features.
In the following I will explain how to open the CapCut template from TikTok then use it with no watermark.
How to Use CapCut Template from TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your Android phone or iPhone.
- Tap the Search button located in the upper right corner.
- Type “capcut template” in the TikTok search box and tap Search.
- Select and tap one of the CapCut template videos that appears in the search results.
- You will find the CapCut | Try this template button on the video screen, so tap it. If it’s not there, choose another CapCut video template.
- Tap the Use Template in CapCut button.
- The CapCut app will open automatically and you can immediately use the template by replacing the photos or videos in it with yours.
- Don’t forget to select the Export without watermark option so that your video is clean from the CapCut watermark.
If you think the steps on how to download the CapCut template from TikTok above are still not understood, below I have made a tutorial in the form of a video. If you like, please also subscribe to my YouTube channel.