I was never there CapCut template. The TikTok platform has lots of trending songs that are usually used as sound to make presets or video templates, especially in the CapCut app.
One of them is the song I was never there which was released by The Weeknd in 2018. Many CapCut video templates use this song with a variety of different editing styles.
I was Never There CapCut Template Link
As I said, there are lots of CapCut templates that use the sound from the song I was never there. Therefore, in this article I will only share with you two of the most trending templates on TikTok platform.
The first is the Under the Influence x I wass never there CapCut template created by Stevien. Until now, his template has been used 993.66 thousand times.
Under The Influence | Created by Stevien💸
And the second is One kiss x I was never there CapCut template made by ꜱʜɪʀᴏ[PS]. Until now, 3.4 million CapCut users have used his template.
One kiss | Created by ꜱʜɪʀᴏ[PS]
How to Use I was Never There CapCut Presets
- Select and click one of the I was never there CapCut template links above.
- After the official CapCut website page where the I was never there template is located is open, click the Use template in CapCut menu.
- The CapCut app will open and a preview of the template will be shown. Tap the Use template button.
- Select as many of your photos as the template requires and then tap the Preview button.
- Your photos has been successfully imported into the template and you can preview the template video again. To save it, tap Export.
- Choose the video quality 720 pixels or whatever you want.
- Save your video without a watermark and wait for the video exporting process to finish.
- You can upload the exported I was never there template videos directly to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
Those are the I was never there CapCut template link with a combination of the songs Under the influence and One kiss and steps how to edit them too. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.