Unholy CapCut template. As we know, the CapCut app has a myriad of video templates that we can use for free to make trending videos on the TikTok platform.
One of the most sought after today is the Unholy CapCut template. As the name implies, this template uses the sound from the song Unholy by Sam Smith ft. Kim Peters.
By using this CapCut template, you can make cool videos for TikTok with very aesthetic Velocity or slow motion effects.
Unholy CapCut Template Download Link
Actually, I’ve already shared this Unholy template in an article about the Slow Suave CapCut template made by Modelscut.
Incidentally, Modelscut’s template also uses the song Unholy and is trending on TikTok with that name too. Here is the link for use.
Slow suave ❤️🔥 | Created by Modelscut
How to Edit Unholy CapCut Template Trends
- Click and visit the Unholy CapCut trend link that I shared above.
- A new tab will open by accessing the capcut.net website page where the Unholy template is located. Click the Use template in CapCut menu.
- The CapCut app will open automatically by displaying the Modelscut’s Slow Suave template. Tap the Use template button.
- Choose your one video and then import it into the template by tapping Next.
- Wait for the loading effects process to finish.
- Tap the play button to see the preview and tap the Export button to save the video.
- Choose the video resolution you want, I recommend 720 pixels.
- Select the Export without watermark option if you don’t want your video to have a CapCut watermark on the screen.
- Wait for the video exporting process to take place up to 100%.
- You can directly upload your Unholy CapCut preset videos to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
- You can find your exported Unholy videos in the gallery, precisely on the Videos album.
And that’s it the Unholy CapCut template link new trend 2022 and how to edit it too. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.