Album cover CapCut template. CapCut is the most popular video editing app today which has lots of templates that have become a trend on the TikTok platform.
One of the CapCut templates that is now popular and widely used by TikTok users is Album Cover. You’re also looking for and want to use that template too, right?
As the name implies, this CapCut Album Cover template can capture one of the frames from your video with a countdown from number 5 and then make it look like an album cover.
Album Cover CapCut Template Link
The Album Cover video preset that is trending on TikTok was introduced by a CapCut template creator named HiAini.
So popular, currently the number of uses for his template has reached 14.28 million times with hundreds of thousands of likes as well. Here is the link to the template if you want to use it.
Album Cover | Created by HiAini
How to Edit the Album Cover CapCut Preset
- Click the Album Cover CapCut template link that I shared above.
- The official CapCut website will open in a new tab and click the Use template in CapCut menu there.
- The CapCut app will automatically open and it will show you a preview of the Album Cover template. Tap the Use template button.
- Choose five of your videos and then import them into the template by tapping Preview.
- Wait for the effect loading process to finish.
- The template preview will play again but now with all your videos in it. Next tap Export.
- Choose the video resolution you want, the highest is 1080 pixels and that’s very good.
- Save and export your Album Cover video preset without watermark.
- Wait a few seconds for the exporting process to run until it’s finished.
- Your Album Cover template video has been successfully saved to the gallery and you can also upload it directly to TikTok if you want because the app will open automatically.
That is the Album Cover CapCut template link new trend 2023 and how to edit it too without watermark. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.