Bahut nede CapCut template. Hey there, social media enthusiasts! In this era of endless scrolling and viral content, standing out from the crowd is essential to make your mark.
Lucky for you, I’m here to introduce you to the Bahut Nede CapCut Template, a game-changer that will take your videos to the next level. Get ready to add the beautiful sound of Indian songs and aesthetics to your social media feeds.
This CapCut template has a very aesthetic blur filter. And I think this template is suitable for those of you who are still shy about expressing yourself or your lover through video content. Here’s more information.
Bahut Nede CapCut Template Link
The Bahut Nede template that you can use is “Blur Estetik” made by an Indonesian creator named Vidzya. Until now the number of uses has been more than 1.7 million times, you know! Here’s the link.
Blur Estetik | Created by Vidzya✨🐼 [RFS]
By the way, the original song used by the CapCut template above is not Bahut Nede. Therefore, also download the edited Bahut Nede song below to replace the original song.
Bahut Nede Song Download | Edited Version
How to Use the Bahut Nede CapCut Video Preset
- Click and visit the Bahut Nede CapCut template link that I shared above.
- A new tab will open by accessing the capcut.com website page where the CapCut Bahut Nede template is located. Click the Use template in CapCut menu button.
- The CapCut app will open automatically by displaying the CapCut template blur estetik. Tap the Use template button.
- Select your one photo then tap Preview.
- Tap the Text menu, and you can add text to your video or just leave it blank.
- Tap Play button for preview and tap Export to save your video.
- Choose the video resolution you want, I recommend 1080 pixels.
- Select the Export without watermark option if you don’t want your video to have a CapCut watermark on the screen.
- Wait for the video exporting process to take place up to 100%.
- You can directly upload your Bahut Nede trend videos to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
- You can find your exported Bahut Nede videos in the gallery, precisely on the Videos album.
After you use the template, now is the time to replace the original song with Amrinder Gill’s Bahut Nede song that you downloaded above. Read the tutorial on how to add music in CapCut in a past article.
That’s the Bahut Nede CapCut Template Link made by Vidzya along with an edited clip of the Bahut Nede song to replace the original song. Do you have another template you want to use? Ask me in the comments below and I will make it in the next article soon. Thank You.