AI IOS Edit CapCut Template. In this digital era, social media has become an important part of our daily life. One of the popular social media platforms is TikTok, which has millions of active users worldwide.
On the TikTok platform, creative video content is becoming very popular, and many users want to try their hand at editing interesting and unique videos.
One of the newest trends in video editing is the use of AI IOS Edit CapCut templates. This template was inspired by the Stable Diffusion AI trend that had hit TikTok a while ago.
The AI Stable Diffusion itself is a trend that utilizes artificial intelligence technology to produce attractive visual effects in videos.
The AI IOS Edit CapCut Template Link
An example of a popular AI IOS Edit template is made by LC Editing. This template has been used 78.24 thousand times by CapCut users on TikTok. You can find a link to this template below here.
Ai photos | Created by LC Editing
How to Edit the CapCut AI IOS Edit Video Presets
Using the AI IOS Edit video presets is easy. All you need is one photo that you want to edit. You don’t need to visit another website like Caliber AI to use this template.
- Click the AI IOS Edit CapCut Template link that I shared above.
- A new tab will open by accessing the capcut.com website page where the AI IOS Edit template is located. Click the Use template in CapCut menu.
- The CapCut app will open automatically by displaying the AI Photos template. Tap the Use template button.
- Choose your one photo and tap Preview.
- Wait a few moments for the effect loading process to take place.
- The preview video will be shown, so just tap Export.
- Choose the video resolution you want, I recommend 1080 pixels.
- Select the Export without watermark option if you don’t want your video to have a CapCut watermark on the screen.
- Wait for the video exporting process to take place up to 100%.
- You can directly upload your AI IOS Edit CapCut preset videos to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
- You can find the exported AI photo trend in the gallery, precisely on the Videos album.
That is the AI IOS Edit CapCut Template link created by LC Editing and how to edit it too. Do you have another template you want to use? Ask me in the comments below and I will make it in the next article soon. Thank You.