What a shame CapCut template. A female singer from New York born in 2000 named Leyla Blue released a song called What a Shame in 2021 yesterday.
Now, this song is finally trending on the TikTok platform alongside songs from other international singers.
One of the factors why the What a Shame song has become a trend is because it has been used as a sound to create a preset or video template in the CapCut app.
Yes! The CapCut video editing app is known for having millions of video templates, most of which use the sound from songs that are currently trending on the TikTok platform.
What a Shame CapCut Template Link
One of the creators who has successfully made the What a Shame CapCut template trending on TikTok and various other social media platforms is Modelscut.
With the name Sync edit, now his template has reached more than 3.75 million users from all over the world. Click the link below if you want to use it too.
Sync edit | Created by Modelscut
How to Edit the What a Shame CapCut Preset
- Click the What a shame CapCut template link that I shared above.
- The official CapCut website will open in a new tab and click the Use template in CapCut menu there.
- The CapCut app will automatically open and it will show you a preview of the Sync edit template. Tap the Use template in CapCut button.
- Choose five of your videos or photos and then import them into the template by tapping Preview.
- The template preview will play again but now with all your videos or photos in it. Next tap Export.
- Choose the video resolution you want, the highest is 1080 pixels and that’s very good.
- Save and export your What a shame template without watermark.
- Wait a few seconds for the exporting process to run until it’s finished.
- Your What a shame template video has been successfully saved to the gallery and you can also upload it directly to TikTok if you want because the app will open automatically.
That is the What a shame CapCut template download link and how to edit it too without watermark. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.