Beatsync CapCut template. As we know, CapCut is the most popular video editing app today, which already has millions of video templates that are updated every day.
There are also many CapCut templates that are trending on the TikTok platform. One of them is a template called Beatsync.
As the name implies, this template is made by giving an animation effect to a photo or video which is synchronized with the beat of the song used. Here’s more detailed information.
Beatsync CapCut Template Link
Lots of CapCut templates are named Beatsync with their own edit styles. As for this article, the Beatsync CapCut template that I’m going to share with you is made by Kai.
Join the 44.71 thousand people who have used this Bearsync template by clicking the link below.
Beatsync | Created by Kai.
How to Use the Beatsync CapCut Presets
- Click and visit the Beatsync CapCut template link that I shared above.
- A new tab will open by accessing the capcut.net website page where the Beatsync template is located. Click the Use template in CapCut menu.
- The CapCut app will open automatically by displaying the Beatsync preset. Tap the Use template button.
- Select your two photos and it will automatically fill in the 17 required clips then tap Preview.
- Wait for the loading effects process to finish.
- Tap the play button to see the preview and tap the Export button to save the video.
- Choose the video resolution you want, I recommend 720 pixels.
- Select the Export without watermark option if you don’t want your video to have a CapCut watermark on the screen.
- Wait for the video exporting process to take place up to 100%.
- You can directly upload your Beatsync CapCut preset videos to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
- You can find your exported Beatsync trend videos in the gallery, precisely on the Videos album.
And that’s it the Beatsync CapCut template link new trend 2023 and how to edit it too. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.