How to blur face in video. Blur is one of the effects or filters that is often used when editing videos, especially to censor sensitive parts or objects and don’t want to be shown to viewers.
One part or object that often gets censored in videos is the face. There are several reasons behind this, especially regarding privacy, security, and so on.
There are many face blur apps that you can get on Google Play Store services, including CapCut, KineMaster, VN, Filmora, InShot, and others. In fact, you can also blur your face in videos online by visiting the website of a video editing service provider.
The app for face blur in videos that you will learn about in this article is VN Video Editor. It is one of the editor video apps that content creators highly recommend for beginners to use.
And here I will show you step by step how to blur face in VN Video Editor so you can learn and practice it.
How to Blur Face in Video with VN Video Editor App
How to blur your face in VN Video Editor is not as easy as if you use CapCut or KineMaster. This is because until now VN still doesn’t have video effects features including blur in it.
To blur videos in VN for face censorship, you need an animated blur image or sticker as an overlay. You can get it at the link below.
Download | Animated Blur Sticker (Free)
- Download and install the VN Video Editor app on your Android phone.
- Open the app and create a new project.
- Select and add the video you want to blur.
- Tap on the Add sticker / PiP layer.
- Select the Sticker option.
- Tap the Add (+) menu button.
- Select import via Gallery.
- Find the blur sticker you downloaded above and add it.
- Tap the blur sticker you imported to place it over the video screen.
- Fill the sticker image size with the Fit or Fill menu.
- Extend the duration of the sticker according to the length of the video.
- Open the Mask menu and select the Radial option.
- Set the size, position, and opacity of the blur sticker according to the face to be censored.
- Finally, you can blur the moving face in the video using Keyframe.
To make it easier for you to make blurry faces in videos with the VN app, please learn and practice the full tutorial on YouTube videos from the Mari Mengedit channel below until the end.