How to make Instagram Reels with photos. Not inferior to the TikTok platform, Instagram has also finally released a new feature called Reels that users can use to share their creativity through short videos. Gradually present in every country, the Reels feature on Instagram eventually became popular and became the biggest rival for the TikTok platform.
There are many new and interesting trends on Instagram Reels that can be used as inspiration and challenges for every content creator to follow. One of the most common trends and challenges is making Instagram Reels with multiple photos and videos arranged according to certain music.
Recently, Minase812 or Kuroba Piano has become a music title that is often used to make trending Reels on Instagram with photos. The concept is to show a photo slide before and after changing the color.
To create new Reels on Instagram with multiple photos on Android, you can do it directly on the Instagram application or use the video editor application first. Well, one of the easiest apps to use for making Instagram Reels with lots of photos is CapCut.
Here I will explain a tutorial on how to make Instagram Reels with multiple photos and music Minase812 or Kuroba on Android using the CapCut application which you can install for free through the Google Play Store.
Read also: How to make Reels with lyrics on Instagram
How to Make Instagram Reels with Multiple Photos on Android
Before practicing how to make Instagram Reels in CapCut below, you must prepare 12 photos and also the music that will be used, namely Minase812. For the Minase812 song, you can get it at the link below.
- Create a new project in the CapCut application and add 12 photos to it.
- Change the aspect ratio of the video to 9:16 which is suitable for Instagram Reels.
- Add the Minase812 music that you have prepared into the project.
- Make a beat mark on the music to make it easier during the photo editing process later.
- Cut all your photo clips right at the beat points that have been created. Especially for the 5th to 12th photo, cut it into two parts.
- Give a black and white filter to the first through fifth photo clips, as well as the seventh, nine, eleven, and so on.
- You can also add a zoom out animation on all photos that you have given a black and white filter.
- Finally, save the finished video to the gallery and upload it to Instagram Reels.
For a tutorial on making Instagram Reels with lots of photos on Android that is more complete, detailed, and easy to understand, I have prepared a tutorial in the form of a YouTube video. Therefore, please watch the video tutorial below until it’s finished.
Download | Minase812 Song Slow Version
Well, that’s a tutorial on how to make Instagram Reels with multiple photos and music from Minase 812 or Kuroba on Android using the CapCut application. It’s so easy, right? If there is anything you want to ask me, please share it in the comment box below. That’s all from me and thanks for visiting.