How to do text to speech on TikTok. One of the newest features added to the TikTok platform is a voice generator that can change text into voice or commonly known as text-to-speech technology. This feature was introduced in late 2020 and quickly became popular among TikTok users in just a few days.
Actually, text-to-speech technology was first introduced by Google Inc. in one of its services, namely Google Translate. However, along with the increase in AI-based technology (Artificial Intelligence), the text-to-speech feature has now expanded to various platforms, including the TikTok voice generator feature.
Read also: How to save TikTok video without watermark
How to Get Text to Speech on TikTok
For some users in certain countries, such as Australia, Ireland, Europe, New Zealand, Indonesia and beyond, the text-to-speech feature may not be available on their TikTok account. TikTok’s text-to-speech feature is still in testing since it was first introduced and is only available to most TikTok users, especially accounts registered in the United States (US).
How to get text to speech on TikTok if you don’t have it yet (no text to speech on TikTok), you just need to be patient and wait while you continue to update the TikTok application on your Android smartphone to the latest version via the Google Play Store until finally the text-to-speech feature appears and is ready for you to use.
How to Do Text to Speech on TikTok Android
For those of you who have got the text-to-speech feature, here are the steps on how to do text to speech on TikTok on your Android smartphone. As a side note, this tutorial may also apply to iOS or iPhone phone users.
- Create or upload video content that you have on the TikTok application.
- Open the Text menu at the bottom.
- Type the word or sentence you want to turn into a voice.
- Tap the Done button in the top right corner of the TikTok app.
- Tap the text that you created earlier and select the Text-to-Speech menu that appears.
- Wait a few moments until the text is successfully converted to voice.
- Finally, you can continue to edit and publish your TikTok post as usual.
How to Change TikTok Text to Speech Voice (Alternative)
For those of you who haven’t been able to get TikTok’s text to speech feature, you don’t need to worry because on the Google Play Store service, there are lots of text to speech apps that you can use as alternative. In addition, you can also change TikTok text to speech voice by visiting certain websites that provide text to speech online services on the internet.
In the following, we have some recommendations for text to speech changer websites that you can use as an alternative to TikTok’s built-in voice generator feature.
- Vo.codes: a site that converts text into several types of voices (cartoons like spongebob, game characters, actors, anime, and so on).
- Voiceoftext.com: Site for converting text into Google’s signature robotic voice. You can use various languages that exist around the world.
- Voicemaker.in: a site that converts text to voice with more natural results. Some of the voice choices include adult male voices, adult female voices, and the voices of boys and girls.
- Notevibes.com: a site for converting text to sound for commercial purposes. Can be used for advertising, learning or video training.
Read also: How to save TikTok sound to phone
Well, that’s a tutorial on how to get, use, and do text to speech on TikTok Android and some recommended websites that can convert text to speech online. Did you find this article useful? Submit your feedback via the comment box below. Thank you.