It’s my birthday CapCut template. Is it your birthday today? If it’s true, try telling your online friends by making a video so they remember and wish you a happy birthday.
No need to be confused and spend a long time making what kind of birthday video because now there is a Template feature in the CapCut app that can be very helpful and make it easier for us to edit video content.
By using a template, all you need to do is replace the video or photo in it with what you have. You don’t need to think about the songs, effects, and filters that will be used because they are all handled by the template itself.
And as your birthday present today, in this Mangidik.com article I will give you two It’s my birthday CapCut templates that I have chosen so you don’t have to bother looking for them again in the CapCut app. Here are the two links.
It’s My Birthday CapCut Template Edit Tutorial
- Click one of the it’s my birthday CapCut template links above.
- Your browser app will open a new tab and it will access the birthday template page located on the capcut.net website. Click the Use template in CapCut button.
- You will be automatically switched to the CapCut app and you can immediately find the it’s my birthday CapCut template there. Tap the Use template button.
- Choose one video and some of your photos in a 9:16 ratio and then import them into the template by tapping Next.
- Your videos and photos have been successfully imported into the template and you will see a preview. Tap Export to save to gallery.
- Choose the video resolution first, the higher the better but your video file size will also be bigger.
- To save your birthday CapCut video template without a watermark, of course, choose the Export without watermark option.
- The process of exporting the video will take a few seconds, so just wait.
- Once the exporting process is complete, you will be automatically switched to the TikTok app, so you can directly upload your videos there if you want.
- Your birthday video template has also been successfully saved to the gallery without a watermark, you can find it in the Videos album or in the DCIM Camera folder if on Android.
That’s it! It’s my birthday CapCut template and the steps to edit it as a special gift from me for those of you who have a birthday today. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.