Who are you CapCut template. Have you ever seen video content especially on TikTok that begins with a child’s voice saying “Wait a minute, who are you”? Yes! That TikTok sound is a trend right now.
The original source of the “wait a minute who are you” sound is from a video of a little boy playing with his friends.
Suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind and he spontaneously greeted him. A few moments later he realized that he did not recognize the person and then the trending words came out of his mouth while laughing a little.
Initially the sound of “who are you” was used as a meme only. Over time, it became one of the trending sounds on TikTok, especially after it was mixed and combined with other trending songs as well.
One of the songs that has been mixed with the sound of “wait a minute who are you meme” is 1, 2, 3 by Sofia Reyes, precisely on the lyrics of “Hola como tale tale vu“.
We are very lucky because there are many hola who are you CapCut template makers who have shared their templates for free for us to download and use.
By using the CapCut template, we can create cool videos with trending sounds who are you very easily with just one click.
In this Mangidik.com article I have selected and shared for you Hola wait a minute who are you CapCut template made by a famous creator named Lhando Edits from the Philippines. You can click the link below to use it directly in the CapCut app.
Hola Who Are You CapCut Template Link | Free Download
Wait a Minute Who are You CapCut Template Edit Tutorial
- Click the who are you CapCut template link above.
- A new tab will open on your browser and it will access the wait a minute who are you template page located on the capcut.net website. Click the Use template in CapCut button.
- You will be automatically switched to the CapCut app and you can immediately find the Ola who are you CapCut template there. Tap the Use template button.
- Choose two of your photos in a 9:16 ratio and then import them into the template by tapping Next.
- Your photos have been successfully imported into the template and you will see a preview. Tap Export to save to gallery.
- Choose the video resolution first, the higher the better but your video file size will also be bigger.
- To save your birthday CapCut video template without a watermark, of course, choose the Export without watermark option.
- The process of exporting the video will take a few seconds, so just wait.
- Once the exporting process is complete, you will be automatically switched to the TikTok app, so you can directly upload your videos there if you want.
- Your who are you video template has also been successfully saved to the gallery without a watermark, you can find it in the Videos album or in the DCIM Camera folder if on Android.