My 2022 in 60 photos CapCut template. As we know, just counting the days of 2022 will be over soon and let’s face the new year 2023 with joy.
Throughout 2022, of course, there are many precious moments and memories that you capture through photos, right? You can try making a video recapping all your moments in 2022.
To create it, you just need to use a video preset called the My 2022 in 60 photos CapCut template which I will share in this article. Here’s more information.
My 2022 in 60 Photos CapCut Template Link
As the name implies, this CapCut template can recap 60 photos of your 2022 moments into a short video.
Until now, his 2022 in photos CapCut template has reached more than 3.9 million users, you know! You can also become one of its users via the link below.
My 2022 in 60 photos | Created by Warren Sigue
My 2022 in 60 Photos CapCut Edit Tutorial
- Click the 2022 in 60 photos CapCut template link above.
- A new tab will open in your browser app and it will access the capcut.net website page where the 2022 in photos template is located. Click Use template in CapCut.
- The CapCut app will open automatically and it will open and preview the 2022 in 60 photos template to you. Tap Use template.
- Select your sixty-one photos and tap Next to import them into the template.
- Tap Play button to see the preview and tap Export to save it.
- Choose a video resolution of 720 pixels according to the recommendations or it’s up to you.
- Select Export without watermark to save your 2022 in 60 photos trend without watermark.
- Wait for the video exporting process to run up to 100%.
- After the exporting process is complete, you can directly upload your video to TikTok because the app will open automatically.
- You can find the exported My 2022 in 60 photos preset videos in the gallery and of course you won’t find the CapCut watermark in it.
That’s the My 2022 in 60 photos CapCut template link new trend and how to edit it for free without watermark. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.