How to join in Google Meet. As you know, Google Meet can bring together hundreds of participants in online meetings using a link or code generated and shared by the organizer.
To join the meeting, you only need to access the link or enter the meeting code that you receive from the organizer into the website or Google Meet app.
After that, you just have to wait for the request to join the meeting approved and allowed by the organizer. Only after that, you can immediately discuss with other participants.
In the following I will explain how to join in Google Meet with a link without the app on Android phones and laptops. Listen and study the tutorial carefully.
Read more: How to make a Google Meet code
How to Join in Google Meet Through Link
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone and laptop.
- Enable Desktop site display in Google Chrome on Android phones.
- Access the Google Meet meeting link that you got from the organizer.
- Click the Request to join button when you are ready.
- Wait for someone in the meeting to allow you to join.
- How to join a meeting in Google Meet has finished.
How to join a meeting in Google Meet Using Code
Apart from the link, how to join Google Meet can also use codes. The code I mean is the last 10 characters listed on the Google Meet link that you receive from the host. Here is the tutorial.
- Open the Google Chrome application on your phone or laptop.
- Enable Desktop site display in Google Chrome on phone.
- Visit the Google Meet website at the URL meet.google.com.
- Enter the meeting link or just the code, then click the Join button.
- Click Join now when you are ready.
- Wait for your join request to be approved by someone who is already in the meeting.
- How to join Google Meet with the code has been completed.
Watch the YouTube video below for how to join Google Meet which is more detailed and easy to understand. Read more article: How to mute Google Meet
That’s how to join in Google Meet using a link and a code on an Android phone or laptop that you can do. Very easy to understand, right? That’s enough from me, thank you for visiting.