Jimatalaser CapCut template. Have you ever seen Superman emit laser light from his eyes? That’s cool right? Well, you can also make videos of your eyes emit laser light like Superman just by using a video preset.
The video preset that you can use is the Jimatalaser CapCut template. For information, Jimatalaser is short for “Jedag-Jedug (JJ) Mata Laser” which is a term and name for a video editing style that is very popular in Indonesia.
One of the most popular Jimatalaser CapCut template 2022 makers is Dimas from Indonesia. Did you know, his Mata laser CapCut template has now been used by more than 3.24 million times. It’s fantastic, right?
In this Mangidik.com article, I’ve prepared his Jimatlaser CapCut template link so you just have to click on it to directly use the template in the CapCut app without looking for it again.
Jimatalaser CapCut Template by Dimas | Free Download and Edit
The JJ Mata Laser CapCut template that I chose is the second version that Dimas made. This is because the first version is very difficult to fit the laser light overlay videos right on the eye.
In addition, to make it easier for you when editing the Jimatalaser CapCut template, also download the two materials below. It was a video overlay of a laser eye like Superman, as well as a transparent image as a helper.
How to Use and Edit the Jimatalaser CapCut Template
- Click the JJmatalaser CapCut template link above.
- After the official CapCut website opens, click the Use template in CapCut menu.
- Once the CapCut app opens and shows a preview of the template, tap the Use template button.
- Select the first photo as desired, select the second photo with a close up shot of the face, and select the third photo from the transparent image you have downloaded. Tap Next.
- A preview video of the Jimatalaser CapCut template with all your photos imported into it will play. Tap Export.
- Choose a video quality of 720 pixels or higher is better.
- Save your Jimatalaser CapCut template video without a watermark, and wait for the exporting process to complete.
Now that you’ve used the Jimatalaser template, it’s time to edit the video you’ve exported to add a laser light video overlay and fit it right on your eyes.
- Create a new project and add a video that you exported earlier.
- Slide the timeline until exactly in the sixth second.
- Open the Overlay menu, and tap Add overlay.
- Add the laser light video that you have downloaded.
- To remove the black background, open the Splice menu, and select the Filter option.
- Fit the laser light right into your eyeballs, you can zoom, rotate, and more.
- After fitting, add a Keyframe to the video overlay so that it follows your eye movements.
- After it feels perfect, save your laser eye video back to the gallery.
I realized that how to edit the JJ mata laser CapCut template is a bit more complicated than all the templates I’ve shared on Mangidik.com before.
If you try directly selecting the laser eye overlay video on the third photo while using the template, I can assure you that the laser light won’t fit your eyeballs.
If you are still having trouble following the step by step editing above, below I have made a video tutorial on YouTube. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel too.
That’s the Jimatalaser CapCut template download link made by Dimas from Indonesia and how to use and edit it too. Want to get more CapCut templates? Please request your desired template in the comments below. Thank you.